.
Welcome!

My sketchbook studies come from a wide variety of times and places both local and abroad. I like to keep them small (roughly 3"x 5") and quick (30 minutes give or take), I paint with watercolors and gouache (materials list for you in the sidebar). Enjoy!

December 23, 2012

Merry Christmas from Land Sketch!

I had to dig around a bit to find a sketch with some snow in it.
You do get some interesting patterns in the way the snow sits on those hillsides; this is in Provo Canyon, Utah.

3 comments:

RH Carpenter said...

I rarely post but wanted to take this time to say Merry Christmas and tell you it's been a pleasure to follow your work this year.

DSM said...

Ditto from Key West. I enjoy the portrait video class, too.

Rose said...

Great blue colors in this piece.
Merry Christmas to the Fowkes'.